Tokyo, the king of culture, religion and history.
Since I was a child, I've always got fascinated by Japan, most specifically by his capital city, Tokyo. I always have into the Japanese culture, their religion, their history, everything. The samurai values, such as the bushido, are one of my favorites ways to live life; living as most honorably as I can. Also their religion, the Shinto it's my favorite religion, and the history of Japan, their emperors, their daimyos and Shoguns, all of that it seems so impressive and amazing to me.
![]() |
| Samurai's armor in the Shinjuku Museum. |
Even though Tokyo wasn't the first capital of Japan, it is, for me, the most impressive city in all Asia and even the world. Being such an organized place, people in there are respectful of the law and the capital's infrastructure it's so amazing.
Being Chiyoda, Shibuya, Suginami, and Koto my favorites ones; being Shibuya my baby, the special one.
I love Shibuya because it's the tourist and entertainment center of the city. Having lots of things to do. Museums, gaming centers, legendary sushi places, traditional gardens, and exclusive fashion firsts. And a lot, a lot more things to do.
![]() |
| Tokyo's Imperial Palace. |
Chiyoda has two special things, the Imperial Palace and the Sakura Festival, being the Sakura Festival my favorite one because Sakuras are so cute and esthetic but also because it is a very symbolic tree for Japan, it is, indeed, the Japan National Tree.
The Imperial Palace on the other way, it's a very symbolic building in Japan because it's where the Emperor lives but, since the Emperor doesn't have the power that used to have before, the Palace it's open to the public so we can see what's inside.








wow bro you are really aware about the History of Tokyo! For my part, for a while I have liked Japanese culture so I understand your interest in traveling to Tokyo.
ResponderEliminarJapan must be a fascinating destination, I would like to visit that country, although the city of Kyoto calls my attention much more.
ResponderEliminarIf i'm honest i must say the more thing a like about tokyo is the quantity of things it have in just one city, maybe that is bad because it causes centralization in the country but at the same time make the city more interisting for tourist
ResponderEliminar